We are now working to further increase our impact, by developing the capacity of the Healthy Future US organization.
Now that we have figured out, which scalable, cost-effective, evidence-based policies & programs & sustainable funding strategies to pursue, and developed a track record of leadership & success, it is now time to fund expansion of our work.
Pinch to adjust graphic size
This capacity-building funding becomes self-sustaining as well. As our stakeholder investments pay for themselves & therefore become self-sustaining for the key targeted public & private stakeholder groups—we expect a significant portion of those stakeholders to also fund Healthy Future US’s organizational capacity (or another local organization performing a comparable leadership & oversight role) in each state.
With your capacity-building investment, we will be able to:
- Develop additional funds to scale & sustain our work
- Recruit & retain talent in a highly competitive labor market
- Advocate year-around, including with individual state legislators in their districts outside of legislative sessions—and for multiple related bills & proposed regulations, persisting over many years to sustain support long-term
- Engage in adequate communications to leverage our thought & agenda-setting leadership, expand awareness of our work, broaden our impact, & connect effectively with political, health, education, business & other leaders & funders
- Provide data snapshot & baseline measurements of each school and state, and track progress in aggregated privacy-protected student metrics, for accountability & advocacy
- Create a detailed playbook with a range of options to make it as easy as possible for schools & districts to implement our Plan-Develop-Evaluate framework in a locally relevant & high-impact way
- Prepare & evaluate different school- & teacher-friendly, time-effective rapid assessment options for K-8 schools—including activity, nutrition, physical & health education, & mental health, with scalable, privacy-protected data collection & aggregated outcomes reporting systems
- Prepare high school strategy, including empowering students to develop & track practical individual plans for current, post-graduation & lifelong health—with significant individual flexibility, as their school schedule becomes more varied & complex—and so that they are adequately prepared, as they get ready to leave school for work and/or postsecondary education
- Invest adequately in general, administrative, accounting & compliance
We would love to discuss this with you!